Guitar Hero... Creat new beats... WHERE DO THEY GO??

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by manitomansito, Feb 18, 2008.

1. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Hey dudes

As the tittle says... theres an option in guitar hero ( for ipod! ) that says.... Creat New Beats..., is there any whay of making my own songs with beats, so that them ill be able to play them normally like any other song with beats....

Thanks...
  2. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Well, you can put songs into the 'Downloaded' folder by using WinSCP (or any other SSH program)
    First, get your favorite songs from var>root>media>iTunes_Control, drag them to your desktop and rename them (they usually come with werid titles - MKIS was one of mine...) THE NAME MUST END IN
    .mp3 OR IT WILL NOT WORK

Example - 'I Tried so Hard.mp3'

Go to var>root>media>TTR>Songs and drag the song (.mp3 format!!!) into the folder
    Go to TTR and click 'Downloaded Songs'
    Your song should be there, with a (Rec) at the end.
    Open the song, and it'll be just like hitting 'Create a New Beat', but when you're done, IT WILL SHOW UP ON THE D/L LIST AND YOU CAN PLAY IT ANYWHERE WITHOUT WIFI!!!

Have Fun =) and PM me if anything doesnt work!
    3 people like this.
  3. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Great instruction. Rep Added.
  4. full1

full1 New Member

you could download mobile finder from installer.... In mobile finder find your TTR folder.. Am real sorry about not been able to give you specific instructions, I accidentally upgraded my iPod bad mistake. Like I was saying find your TTR folder and transfer the song you made there to the music folder. It should appear in in TTR but without taps. Or you could simply copy a tap in the tap folder in the TTR folder and rename it to the exact name of the song you put in the music folder.. Yeah you can now use It in TTR....

A simpler version is to just upload the song you made to a sendspace account. Download ishare from installer go to your ishare/sendspace account and download the file from there *it has to be an mp3* put the file in the TTR music folder and copy a tap in the tap folder rename it to the name of the name of the music file...

Am sorry but there's no actual way to make your own tap this is the closest you can get..
  5. manitomansito

manitomansito New Member

Hey dude! thanks... just let me correct something if U dont mind...
    The mp3 is not to be puted inside TAPS.... Is inside Songs....

But thanks... this rocks!! f***ing love guitar hero!
  6. Dash9944

Dash9944 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Oh lol
    i havent added songs in a LONG time, so i wasnt sure....
    Thanks for the correction, edited post