GUI review for windows (my thoughts)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by 13thReaper, Feb 2, 2009.

1. 13thReaper

13thReaper New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    After hours of trying to jailbreak my ipod touch 2g yesterday and today on a mac. I said why don't i just get on my PC and use one of these GUI tools. I downloaded a couple of them but they didn't work and than i downloaded Cyw00d's GUI and very easily jailbreaked my ipod touch 2g. I also downloaded 1clickboot from Yohurt and that automatic booter works very well and is very fast! you don't need to type in any key combos whatsoever.

again this is just what i believe to be the best from what i tried so anyone out there who is looking for a easy way here is one.
  2. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree, cywoods jailbreak tool is very easy to use. I'm going to download the 2.2.1 firmware tommorow and jailbreak mine.
  3. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just paid $250 for overnight delivery for my 2G. You guys had BETTER use my GUI once it's finished. It's much better than what is currently offered and hopefully I can incorporate some of Gojohnnyboi's goodness into it as well.

ciao
  4. owned674

owned674 New Member

I just used cywood's GUI tool earlier and FAILED TERRIBLY. I got the damn no iPod/iPhone error.
    If someone can make a video on the tool please, that would help me so much.
  5. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

I will not use it unless the UI is pretty.

Please Register or Log in to view images