GTAish clone (not the ones that people are hearing about. not yet anyways)

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by btungjr, Jan 22, 2009.

1. btungjr

btungjr New Member

We (the iWodka dev team) are starting, nay, embarking, on this long and arduous journey to make a game similar to the most talked about game of the 2000s. it is called Grand Theft Auto. our team has all the necessary talents except a developer who is familiar on the iPhone and iPod Touch interface and can develop on the iTGE game engine by GarageGames. This is more of a request than a new idea thread so don't post comments like "wow can't wait" or things like that. just reply if you are interested in this job. This is a PAID job as we will be selling this

Please Register or Log in to view images

if you want to post comments like "wow can't wait" then please start a new thread and do so there as i have no time to do so myself

. if you are genuinely interested please shoot an email to btungjr@aol.com for further information and a brief briefing on our progress so far.

(lol i sound so formal. brief briefing...)
  2. tpkray

tpkray New Member

Are you thinking of making a 3D clone of Grand Theft Auto or another game similar to payback?
  3. TheKKKiller

TheKKKiller New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Have you ever coded a game before? And if so, have you ever coded a GTA like game?
    Proof would be nice, or you won't be taken as seriously

4. 560cool

560cool Member

woah a GTA would be sucha coooooool thing. but, the controls and changing arms are nearly IMpossible to do this.!!!