GSPhone not saving...

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Se7en02, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Se7en02

Se7en02 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    i'm running version 2.1.0 on my iphone...i've got a few roms up and playable. i've also got NES and SNES working too. the NES & SNES emulators manage to save, but the GSPhone wont save at all. it asks me when i hit the Z button if i'd like to overwrite and make an new saved game, but when i save it shows nothing in the save game folder. i hope that im not saving all of these and they are going somewhere else. but if they are somewhere else, how can i fix it? or how can i get this lil' f***er to save. zelda games are pretty much impossible to go through in one swoop, so saving is required. any suggestions?

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    EDIT: i just updated GPSphone through cydia to ver 2.5.0 annnnd now theres a whole other issue, turns out the program wont even ask me if i would like to save my games anymore and just immediatly exits, i've changed ALL files permissions to 777 and i have downloaded and put a bios file in it. sooo this program is reeeeeally starting to show its true colours as a program that shouldn't have been released yet. still can't save. anything i could do?
  2. RAGEERR

RAGEERR New Member

i got some kinda of the same issue i updated to 2.1 on my itouch and JB it, now i cab't get gpSphone to work i put the roms in the correct folders but when i try to run em i get a error message saying something like this "Sorry but ipSP requires a gameboy advance" then i press a key and it saids "You have an incorrect IOS image+c"