group of my ipod touch questions i have

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hibloody, Dec 14, 2008.

1. hibloody

hibloody New Member

1 how come restaraunts or starbucks coffe shops are the so call hot spots? for getin wifi ?

2 how much is a cheap rouuter is there there a way i can modify my computer windows xp to give out wi fi signals to my ipod touch

3 what are some good movies sites i can go to from pc n download n put on my ipod touch
  2. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    1)cause their hot spots to visit if ur looking for wifi
    2)cheapest router is like $20 (visit bestbuy one day) no u cant share w/ computer
    3)im sorry but thats classified information. (ill give u a hint it starts w/ "goo" and ends w/"gle it"

or if u are looking legally then itunes store
  3. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    1. Yes, generally a "Hot spot" refers to Wi-Fi. Those locations have it there.
    2. There are some cheap routers out there. Maybe $40. No Wi-Fi from your computer.
    3. Depends what you mean. Downloading an actual copyrighted movie is against the rules here and can get you banned. What movies did you have in mind?
  4. Germany

Germany Banned

1. They have good signal and are free to use. They might be registered as well, but I'm not sure.

2. I got my D-Link for about $40 off ebay. They may get down to $30 for a used one though. It really depends on how far you want the signal to go and the security.

3. I don't watch many movies, but I don't think there are many legal sites that let you do this. You'll have to wait for other answers to find answer three.