Griffin or InvisibleShield?!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by goiBlade, Apr 6, 2009.

1. goiBlade

goiBlade New Member

Hi guys, this is Alex once again with a question for you guys to answer about my iPod Touch Case ! I currently have a Griffin Hard Clear Case but I want a invisibleShield because it doesn't make the ipod look fat. Do you think it's a good idea to only have the invisibleshield on? because my brother told me if I dropped it,it would still break, invisibleShield only protects from scratches. But I've dropped my iPod with the Griffin Hard ClearCase before 2 times, the first, the case flew apart and my ipod landed on the screen (but no damage!). The Second time, I dropped it on a cement surface, and nothing happened and JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, it was not on purpose ><. Can someone please clarify my dilemma on whether or not to get invisibleShield? =) Thanks guys
  2. aSiLeNtPeNgUiN

aSiLeNtPeNgUiN New Member

dont get the griffin cause like you said, when dropped it just breaks open easily and the iPod can get scrated anyway. its a waste of money. invisible SHIELD is very good for scratches but it is a b*tch to get on perfect and every little lint piece is very noticable when you get it on. i would get a otterbox case or something. if u cant order online then i would just go to walmart or bestbuy and just shop around, but, from my experience, griffin makes sh*tty cases.
  3. frostbitex

frostbitex New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I put on an invisible shield the day I got my ipod. While it is a pain in the ass to put on properly, if your ipod is devoid if scratches atm, I'd recommend you buy one. My brother opted to use his without any form of cover and the back can't even function as a mirror anymore. The only problem I have with it is... if you don't do the corners well (like me) in the future, tiny bits of lint will slowly grow on the edges
  4. Y2HBK

Y2HBK New Member

I got my invisible shield yesterday. Pain in the total ass to install, but its worth it!
  5. Bi0hAzArD

Bi0hAzArD Member

the invisible shield is the best thing ever. i can spin my ipod on a desk and it doesn't get scratched. it's fun to show off lol.
  6. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Get the "Carousel" app while you're at it!
  7. Bi0hAzArD

Bi0hAzArD Member

ehh, its a dollar. I'll hope it goes free for a while, or there's a lite version.
  8. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Really? I grabbed it when it was free. I guess the price rose.
  9. that one guy

that one guy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    get invisible shield and a silicone case. the ivisible shield is for scratches and the silicone case is for drops