Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by flux75, Nov 20, 2007.

1. flux75

flux75 New Member

Hello fellow touchers. (sounds wrong)

Greetings from Australia. I have recently purchased my Ipod Touch and I love it. I have not Jailbreaked it yet, as I am enjoying it with the basic music and video functions. I might wait for the official apple SDK.

Being a technical professional I can really appreciate the genuine advantages to a touch screen, theoretically this device could be programmed to do anything as the interface is so simple and non-limiting. My ideal Application would be a universal remote as well as email and IP phone.

All I need now is the iPhone to come to Australia, hopefully unlocked and with 3G! (surely I am dreaming)..

flux
  2. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Welcome to the forums! So you can code? This would be quite helpful so we can port more emulators for the ipod touch.
  3. handyjr

handyjr New Member

iPod Touch as universal remote

Flux: I just joined the forum and haven't even introduced myself, but when I saw your post I thought I would point you to a great app that offers functionality along the line of turning your Touch into a universal remote. Check out Remote Buddy at http://www.iospirit.com/. Have fun!

handyjr