Greetings to all!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Twan013, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Twan013

Twan013 New Member

Hey folks.. Anthony here, just call me Twan..

Anyway, here's my iPod story.. I bought an iPod Nano when they first came out(either the 1g or 2g nano), and used a Monster Cable car kit. I absolutely loved that setup. Anyway, fast forward a little bit.. my nano got stolen from my work desk one night (clean-up crew comes in after hours, and they took it). After a few music-less weeks of office work, I went crazy and got on the search for a new MP3 player. My options were another nano, z*ne, or save money and get a cheap-o mp3 player... I opted for the last, since I found an RCA Opal, 8GB for 50 bucks... long story short, it sucks, and is now basically used as an 8GB flash drive..

Oh, I've got an LG Vu with a 4GB microSD card, and I play my music on it, but I still want an iPod. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to decide if I wanted to get an iPhone 3g or 3gs, Palm Pre, iPod touch (2g), nano, or the new classic. Each one had its own set of benefits... and then, it happened... I stumbled across a website talking about the 3rd gen Touch possibly having a camera... and its rumored release date... That's when the angels sang... So for the past two weeks, I have been patiently waiting and saving money, and looking as much as I can for SOME KIND of announcement on its arrival... I decided I can wait a few weeks and have a NEW NEW toy... hahaha... And since my girlfriend made me camp at walmart with her when Twilight came out, I'm going to make her do the same thing with me..
  2. Gamma

Gamma Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You got guts.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You're going to camp out and wait for the new iPod? That sounds so boring.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Welcome to the forum. Please read the rules before posting.
  4. Twan013

Twan013 New Member

Well, not really camp out... I guess it really depends on the hype after announcement... if it sounds like its going to be a big deal, then we'll go a couple of hours before they put them on the shelves (or cabinet in this case). That's what we did with the movie. we got there at 9 or 10, and stole some chairs and waited a few hours in line... Either way, since I'm going through iPod deprivation, I want to make sure I get one before they get sold out... If its anything like the Wii, I don't want to have to keep going week after week to see if they have any in stock again..