Greetings from the sunny UK

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by streather, Dec 13, 2007.

1. streather

streather Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Hey guys, im new here i ordered a 8gb ipod touch this afternoon just waiting for delivery now (week or so) and thought it'd be a cool idea to get familiar with what it can and can't do 3rd party software wise. a bit about me, im a bit of a gadgetoholic and im also a fiddler (i dont mean i play the violin) i like hacking my things to make them perform better than the manufacturer intended, (phones mostly), im trying to learn how to skin things with photoshop, i dunno what else to put without giving you guys a life story lol.

i'll end with a simple im looking forward to chatting with you guys and im looking foward to my ipod arriving

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

Welcome to the forum, i am also from the UK (Manchester to be precise). Take a look around the forum and learn all you can so you'll be prepared for when your iPod finally arrives. Anyway enjoy your stay.

3. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey welcome to IPTF Forum, hope you find the information you need! (If you can't remember to always use the Search feature before posting your questions!)

4. luigispinal

luigispinal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Welcome welcome welcome in the name of the spanish subforum

5. owie007

owie007 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hi there!

I'm sure you're gonna enjoy your stay here!
    Learned so many things form this site... and got my iPod Touch look like the iPhone...
    I didn't install the SMS due to certain reasons[like you can't put a graphic "carrier" on]

anyway, here it goes... it's got an "invisible" sunburst in the lower right corner!

here's a screenshot!

[UK, Sheffield]

Attached Files:

6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
  7. streather

streather Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    yeah that really gets on my nerves on the other forums i use when people ask questions that have been asked like a million times before because it wasn't right there in front of their face

(99 times out of 100 on the sony ericsson forum i use if anything is asked its does x phone support flash themes when there's about 40+ pages of results with the same question with the same answer lol)

after lurking here reading various topics i never realised how much the ipod touch is capable of

now im looking forward to getting mine even more lol