Greetings, fellow knights

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Sir Lybyus Dysconyus, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Sir Lybyus Dysconyus

Sir Lybyus Dysconyus Banned

I hath joined thoust cunde website. If thou reads the About Me section of mine profile, thou would know I was raised by uncivilized, heathen Vikings since the age of six. I knoweth my grammar is not as refined as some fellow knights but hopefully mine many campaigns against the heathenish North Men make up for any shortcoming in mine speech. I am in the great search of a damsel with a heart and milky bosums, as Lady Lybyus Dysconyus III has expired from a most foul case of the Black Death. If thou art of noble birth, endowed with bursting bosoms and a face that makes angels weep, I can offer you gems most desirous, a castle that makes the Dukes of Wales quake with envy and enough ladies in waiting to make Gwennivere catch color in the cheeks. I am also most skilled in the arts of coitus. I should also add there is still room to engrave your likeness on my plate mail chest piece below my “Heart Means Everything” script. I enjoy dragon slaying, drinking mead, and long walks on the beaches.

God be with ye,
    Sir Lybyus Dysconyus
  2. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    I love you.
  3. Duykur

Duykur Banned

4. Sir Lybyus Dysconyus

Is thou a damsel, one of noble birth, with a heart blanketed underneath two great bosums?
  5. Nburnes

Device:
    OnePlus One
    What do you think?

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Sir Lybyus Dysconyus

What is this blasphemy?! Thou, a male, a fellow knight, expressing feelings of LOVE to me?
  7. Nburnes

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Eh. Bored now.
  8. Sir Lybyus Dysconyus

If thou art challenging me in hopes of rising from lowly squiredom to full fledged knight, there is but one forum, the Avalon Midsummer's Eve Jousting and Close Quarter Combat Tournament. I ask thee to register thy banner but I know thee will not as you are but a mewling kitten playacting at being a lion.