iOS 4.1 Greenpois0n Cydia crashes.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ahmad.ab, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ahmad.ab

ahmad.ab New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I Installed cydia via greenpoison, but it doesn't work. It's a blank app and crashes as soon as i tap on it, any help ?
  2. freemini

freemini Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Try reinstalling it with the Loader app. If it still doesn't work, restore and try again.
  3. ahmad.ab

ahmad.ab New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It didn't work, says that i already installed cydia, i'm just gonna get limera1n then.
  4. ska18

ska18 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    this happened to me, all i did was do the hard reset (home button and sleep button) and cydia showed up
  5. je1230

je1230 Member

hmm, sbrotator beta doesnt effect my dock at all
  6. Unicyclist

Unicyclist New Member

I ran greenpois0n, ran Loader app, and got a message from the Loader "You are running out of disk space..." You know, the standard crap. The problem is Cydia icon shows up, but won't open. When I try to reinstall via Loader it just says "Cydia already installed." I tried restoring from backup, but Loader and Cydia are still there. Had to do a full restore, rejailbreak, and reload Cydia. So for anyone upgrading or re-jailbreaking their iPod/iPhone, make sure you have plenty of space, and a good connection when installing Cydia, or you're screwed!
    I have a 2G MC model, so redsnow wouldn't just do the cydia install for me. I told the program it wasn't an MC, but it recognized it and stopped part way through.
  7. gogia

gogia New Member

Greenpoison Cydia Crashes

i have Ipod 2G MC model, 4.1 version on it, i used Greenpoisin on it, it went through all process, at end it created a white icon on Ipod, name Loader, when i tap on it to open it quickly try to open & but then it close right away,

Thats's it,

Some one plz help me whats wrong with it, i also used another method some one saying on net to delete file name

/Var/mobile/library/caches

"com.apple.mobile.installation.plist"

did that too and reboot nothing happen same white icon loader still closes right after i tap on it.

What should i do to install cydia plz help....

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks Kindly......
  8. hellbell

hellbell New Member

download iphonebrowser go into applications then delete the cydia folder i swear it works
  9. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I can attest to that as well. Simply delete cydia.app in iPhone browser or disk aid on a mac and then reinstall cydia via loader.app. Or if you removed loader.app, re-do the greenpois0n process
  10. Half-Life

Half-Life Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    or If you are going to restore anyway just use pwnagetool 4.2