iOS 3.1 Greenpois0n - Chronic Dev's 3.1 Jailbreak Tool - Information

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ! iPod !, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ! iPod !

! iPod ! Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Chronic and the Chronic Dev team (posixninja, westbaer, chronic, ius, help from geohot, etc) have just begun to work on their newest 3.1 jailbreak tool, Greenpois0n.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Greenpois0n is still in very early development stages. So please, do not harass any of them, they're working on it.

Now, some of you may be asking: What the hell?!?! What is wrong with redsn0w??!?!

Well, the members of iPhone Dev are NOT the only iPhone/iPod touch hackers out there, haha.

Basically, Greenpois0n is going to be a great tool that jailbreaks 3.1 for all devices. (3.1.1. for iPod touches.)
    Yes, ALL DEVICES! Including the newly released iPod touch 3rd Generation. Chronic kept an exploit secret so that Apple wouldn't patch it. You can view a demo that Chronic made of the exploit here.

Chronic dev has set up a website for the tool, click here to view the site.

One last thing. I have noticed that for the last view months people have been very disrespectful to the privacy of these developers/hackers. Please, for crying out loud, do not beg them for hurrying up with projects such as Greenpois0n and/or asking them for an ETA. They are working very hard, night and day, to satisfy everyone. Please respect them. This goes for everyone. Thank you.

Chronic Dev Team Members - Follow them on Twitter!

posixninja
    chronic
    westbaer

Other contributors:
    geohot
  2. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

+1 on leaving the devs alone
  3. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

I agree.
  4. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    the kind of impatience i see on in some threads amazes me. People dont know how hard these guys work on this and seem to not appreciate it enough. Instead they demand something released hours after the release of the new ipods.
  5. ! iPod !

! iPod ! Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Exactly. Perfect description. They just have no respect for anyone. They just ABSOLUTELY NEED CYDIA THREE HOURS AFTER THE RELEASE OF A NEW FIRMWARE ZOMG. It's ridiculous.
  6. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Who else is on the Chronic Dev team? I've never known who all of the members are. :/
  7. ! iPod !

! iPod ! Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well, I'd say posixninja, westbaer, and chronic are definitely the most active team members. Other people, such as OPK, contribute with graphics, etc.
  8. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I always see this kind of behavior in every online community that a user offers something good to. They offer a lot to the community and dont get appreciated enough, instead they get flooded with "when is the next version coming out rah rah". I've seen users give up on their projects because of these people..

9. ! iPod !

! iPod ! Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah. It's quite unfortunate.
  10. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know.

I hate these type of people. They're so ignorant and ungrateful it's surprising. :/
    I mean, it's not that hard to have just a little bit of patience and wait for the Dev Teams to finish their FREE programs that they're doing for nothing in return.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.