Great Product

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Numb, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Numb

Numb Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I was looking at my iPhone, which was sitting right next to my iPod Video today, and I was just amazed. I don't know why, but it just hit me. How amazing is this small 8GB, Firmware 1.1.2 iPhone. It is just so amazing, that there is nothing compared to it. I don't know about you, but every single thing about the iPhone is perfect to me. (Especially the hackable part

Please Register or Log in to view images

)...but if you just take a moment to look and suck in the extravagance from your iPhone/iPod Touch, it is quite amazing. This is the first time I realized what my mom says when she says: "Take something for granted." It is really incredible how far we have come as humans to make something as grand as the iPhone. I know this post has nothing to do with anything, but I just needed to let the world know that the iPhone is probably the most perfect thing built to date. People saying the N96 or whatever is going to beat the iPhone...no its not. I actually feel proud when I tell people I have an iPhone. Anyway, sorry for wasting about 4 minutes and 32 seconds of your time, but I just needed to shout out how happy I am lol.

- numb
  2. Redshift

Redshift New Member

You should upgrade to 1.1.4, and it will be even more smexy.
  3. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    I got a touch and agree with that. About the nokia, how many times has someone talked about the gay "Real iPhone killer" I hear it everyware and it never happens. Apple pwns the rest of the mp3 player population and is slowly eating the other phone makers. Well it is kinda expensive for some people for obvious reasons. But still, I would take an iPhone over any other phone in the world. Unless I have a touch and a razr. j/k If there was no touch, it would be an iPhone on my bed side table. Guess I wasted a bit more of everyones life who is reading this thread. APPLE RULES!!!!! but I still love my pc, but have a mac. Parents also have the 24" aluminum with 2gb of ram and 2.8ghz core 2 extreme. So amazing, all this in one package. Just like the amazing Apple hand helds.

4. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They released one phone thats hardly eating the other phone makers, and it sold on pure hype, not features or value for money.

Lets wait till apple releases the next iPhone, because the current one has some serious competition.
  5. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The closest one was the Voyager, but it really isn't THAT great. I still prefer my iPod Touch over it any day.
  6. LAPTOPGAMER

LAPTOPGAMER New Member

I have been researching many devices, and this thing has got to be the coolest must have thing on the planet! I must get an I touch! They seem pricy, but well worth it.
  7. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I read that in under a minute...

Just a year ago I was wondering what apple could make better than my new 80gb iPod video. Now those things are ancient.