Great news!! Zagg saves the day

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dunuck, Jul 19, 2010.

1. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The iPhone 4 clearly screws if you accidentally place your finger on the "magic areas"

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now with this video coming from Zagg there is no denying the fatal flaw exists. But don't worry (you iPhone 4 wannabe user), Zagg has come in to save the day
    Source

For those who do not feel satisfied with Uncle Steve mediocre solution of "wrap it up" "hold it different" and last but not less important "return it if you don't like it". I hereby present you with Zaggs sides coverage

Please Register or Log in to view images

Zagg iPhone 4 section

Coverage Options
    Complete Sides Only Coverage for $9.99 (Save your signal)
    Full Body Maximum Coverage for $24.99 (Save your signal)
    Full Body Easy Install for $24.99
    Back Coverage for $14.99
    Front Coverage for $14.99

I am one of those iPhone 4 wannabe users, and the only thing that was holding me back on the purchase was the magic spots reception issues. And the idea of wrapping my sexy new device on a bulky case was just unacceptable let alone using those hideous bumpers.

In my opinion Zagg developed the best solution for the iPhone 4 antenna. What are your thoughts?
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Bad images.
  3. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The only one i could find of the Zagg sides coverage
  4. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  5. SuperMario

SuperMario Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    too bad i cant get an iphone. If I could, I would get zagg invisible shield.
  6. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Oh, so a bumper doesn't work but a thin transparent film over the spot does? (granted, Zagg's protective films are never that thin, but they are definitely thinner than the bumper)

...seriously, I think people should just buy the phone if they love it, or simply don't buy it.
  7. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    @ bahamutspirit
    What are you talking about? no one said bumpers don't work (in this thread at least) they are just hideous and change the look/feel of the device
  8. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Actually, it's easier to hold the phone when you have the bumper on. Trust me...

In any case, the bumper doesn't drastically change the look of the device. I think you'll have to see it to really say that it does change the look of the device.

And the bumpers don't work comment was specifically targetted at some users who claimed they had an iPhone 4...

In reality, hell, a small piece of duct tape would work just fine:

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Mobile-and...na-Works-with-Bumper-Consumer-Reports-585088/

Consumer Reports knew that, but they didn't tell the whole truth and it resulted in the PR nightmare that Apple had.
  9. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Anyone know if the invisible shield can be used with a Switcheasy NUDE case (without any complications)? I'm planning on pre-ordering the white i4 and trying to find the best case options before it gets delivered. XD
  10. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Do the ZaggSkins (those fancy-looking thin skins that you apply to the back and sides of the iPhone) "save the day" too? Or is it just the Invisible Shields?