great idea for ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by colinw3e, Oct 30, 2007.

1. colinw3e

colinw3e New Member

someone should make an application so that when playing our music we can have a visuals going on just like the psp or in itunes.
    please someone do this.
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Some people have been thinking apple will release this during the next update, but earlier is always better.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. colinw3e

colinw3e New Member

ya but someone needs to this because we could be waiting a very long time for apple
  4. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

This would be pretty useful for people who do not have album art. Yeah, we probably would be waiting a while for apple.
  5. colinw3e

colinw3e New Member

so someone please do something about this and try to get this out on the other boards about the touch
  6. asado111

asado111 New Member

yeah i was thinking abt taht also visuals is something they lack but again maybe they dont need it cuz i usually listen to music and then go to an app or something.. and wen im listenin to music i jus put the ipod in lock and in my pocket.
  7. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

That is one thing I miss about the mp3 player had a while ago, the meizu M6, it just had a simple bar visulizer but I thought it was pretty sweet, I would love to see something like that be made for the ipot
  8. Lostfaith

Lostfaith New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    was actually half looking for a visualizer the past days, so it's true there's none?

anyone know the guys from winamp's AVS / milkdrop?