Grainy Coverflow Image?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Complexis, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Is it just me, or when you browse in coverflow, the image apple has for albums without album art looks kinda grainy and not high quality? (Not while you browse, when coverflow is still and showing the unknown album art)
  2. Kurokaze

Kurokaze New Member

you mean the music note?
  3. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes, the music note graphic.
  4. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yea it seems kinda low quality, but then again so does the Stacks app when you have it set to "curve". i think its just a pixel size thats making it look like that. if you have the stacks app, look at one of the icons, if you look closely you can see each individual pixel on the edge of the icon. and you can clearly see where the icon switches from one row of pixels to the one below it, which is what makes it look choppy.
  5. xblade420

xblade420 New Member

yea it seems to do that whenever you browse through coverflow while playing music at the same time. at first it looks normal but after a bit or if you scroll through a lot of covers, it turns all the images grainy. it has nothing to do with whether its jailbroken or not, and it doesn't matter what firmware you have, but I think it does it LESS with 1.1.4
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

This thread is from October. It's June right now...Was there really a need to gravedig a thread such as this?