GPSphone

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Tucker6o, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

I had to restore my ipod. Afterwards I wanted gpsphone back so I downloaded it, the correct bios, and most of the roms. Now when I click it, it shows the tv man then crashes. I have tried reinstallling everything several times. I googled but nobody had the exact problem I had. Plz Help.
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Be sure permissions are set correctly.
  3. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i actually had the EXACT problem what worked for me (hope it works for you) was to uninstal the gpsphone app and the bios, then go to cydia and install just the bios (it says required) that installed gpsphone also and that is when it worked and stopped crashing
    good luck
  4. Josh9898

Josh9898 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im having the exact same problem when you say make sure permissions are right mine were 0777 but i heard that permissions are supposed to be 755 so i changed them to 0755 but i cant make them 755 like everyone is saying im useing WinSCP and im running vista. lol right when i was about to post this i try ed to go into cydia and just reinstall it and rest permissions to 0755 n everything working now

Please Register or Log in to view images

no clue how but thank god
  5. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

Thanks tktouch your solution worked!
    Ty anyway Josh for your idea, but it didnt work.
  6. Pelaez-1

Pelaez-1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    777 is Read, Write and Execute for EVERYBODY

755 is Read, Write, Execute for Owner, and Execute and Read for everybody, or something like that

In both cases, everybody has permission to execute it, removing Write permission from others than root won't do a thing.