gpSPhone Should Be Updated!! - Accelerometer

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Khaos, May 17, 2008.

1. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Think about it, like a game such as WarioWare Twisted, that game is addicting but you can't play it because gpSPhone does not have the Accelerometer activated, yet it can't be that hard because the iPhone/iPod Touch has a Accelerometer.

Thats all...
  2. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I agree.
  3. rmc08

rmc08 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I want to bring this back up for people that might think its garbage. You all know that it was a mistake to upgrade to 2.0, right? Just for Super Monkey Ball? Guess what, there's a GBA version of Super Monkey Ball, and if the accelerometer was enabled in gpSPhone, we'd all have Super Monkey Ball Junior, and of course, Wario Ware: Twisted. By the way I just found out it didn't work which made me

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

It would be fun, really hard to make tho
  5. Fehr

Fehr New Member

I only half agree with you. YES, we could have MB jr on gpsPhone. But that's emulated, and definitely not half as good as the actual app (though the actual app isn't that great either

Please Register or Log in to view images

). True, 2.0 has... VERY LIMITED functionality right now. But it has potential.

I'm sure that many more will update to 2.0 FW once the devs of the 1.1.x apps work out the framework issues.