gpSPhone not showing up....HELP

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by MaNnYxFrEsH, Mar 2, 2008.

1. MaNnYxFrEsH

MaNnYxFrEsH New Member

i downloaded gpSPhone from installer and its on my ipod but i need to put in the bios for it to work so i open up WinSCP and look in my applications folder and gpSPhone isnt in there. NES isnt there either and i have no idea why. Can anyone help me out i need to get into that folder
  2. cctigerrunner

cctigerrunner New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the apps may not be in alphabetical order, look through it again
  3. MaNnYxFrEsH

MaNnYxFrEsH New Member

Ive looked a million times there both not there. I got ROMs for NES from installer and the ROMs folder doesnt even show up i had to make another one. Any other advice ???
  4. cctigerrunner

cctigerrunner New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    the only thing i can suggest is that you uninstall and then reinstall the gpsphone and nes apps
    btw the roms folder goes in the media folder
  5. MaNnYxFrEsH

MaNnYxFrEsH New Member

Alright i posted this thread more than i month ago and i still have this problem. I un-installed and re-installed gpSPhone, NES and now genesis4iphone isnt showing up in winSCP or in finder. I dont know what to do anymore any other suggestions ???
  6. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

lol you still got this problem?
    post a screenshot
    it'll make it easier to help you.
    (alt + PrintScreen, go to Paint, ctrl + c, save and upload it on here or a site where you can link me)

or try another program, like iPhone PC Browser (which i highly recommend)
  7. whassuo

whassuo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    try adding the folders manually if it is showing up on your iPoT.

If it's not showing...

re-jailbreak or download off a different repo.
  8. MaNnYxFrEsH

MaNnYxFrEsH New Member

Alright here it is. This is ridiculous lol i have snes4iphone, genesis4iphone, gpSPhone and NES installed

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

k i saw a picture and heres some solutions to your problem.

open the picture i attached.
    you need to press the "up" button until on the directory bar (just like the address bar in IE, firefox or safari) shows "/" (no quotes)
    you'll see folders like applications, system, bin, var, private, etc.
    this is the base directory. apps goes to applications, ROMs/GBA goes to /var/mobile/Media
    place the gba games in /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA and set their permissions are 777

if the up button does not work for you (for some reason), you can always type "/" in the address/directory bar and press enter. that should give you the same affect as press up a few times.

if you've done both of these and still cannot reach /, then i suggest you use another program because i personally dont use WinSCP and have no idea how to use it. i suggest iPhone PC Browser

EDIT: btw, i just noticed the drop down button that says "Library" on top of the address bar. click on that and see if there are more options you can use to get to home directory.

Attached Files: