gpsphone not in installer anymore!!! + need help

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by the_one, Dec 27, 2007.

1. the_one

the_one New Member

I've got gpsphone installed but it doesn't seem to work. I used ipodtouchmaster's youtube video but still can't get it to work. The version is 1.1.2 I think...

I want to uninstall it and then reinstall it to see if it will work...but I can't find the it in the installer app. It should be there shouldn't it? With conceited software as a source? Can anyone else confirm this? Any other source with it available?

Thanks

p.s

I couldn't get the thing to work. I did all the steps required but still can't get it to work. I was using WinScp (or whatever) instead of Cute ftp pro. Would that make any difference? The properties menu is different than on the video where cute ftp pro was used. The box that I changed to 755 was different...Did I go wrong there?

Sorry for such a long post. I'm probably doing something fundamentally wrong...
  2. Fightthegoodfight

Fightthegoodfight New Member

Alright so you used WinScp which is good. Did you put the app in the Applications folder? If so then you just right click on the folder (gpsPhone application folder that is) and click "Properties" then type 755 in the box at the bottom, if it already says 755 then just tick the box at the bottom that talks about setting the group permissions or something of that nature then click OK. Now restart your iPod and see if it shows up.
  3. moosemun

moosemun New Member

bios

aside from fightthegoodfights idea, did you remember to put the bios in

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. steadiman

steadiman New Member

As long as you have it installed, it won't show up in the installer list (otherwise it'd be confusing). Once you uninstall, it should show up again in the installer list.