gpSPhone help pls

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by gpSPhoneHelpPls, Mar 26, 2009.

1. gpSPhoneHelpPls

gpSPhoneHelpPls New Member

alright... where to start...

So I heard from a friend that you could play gba games on iPod. So he gave me a repo. (123locker.com or something) I downloaded it and it was awesome. But I later realized, I couldn't save, and that annoyed me, so I deleted it. Now, he showed me a new repo (iromrepo.com or something) and cydia says it can't find it. So I looked it up, and found out about "gpSPhone". So, following the first sites instructions, I went to installer and searched gpSPhone, but nothing came up. So I moved on to another site and it told me to get the "ZotTD" repo. So I did. According to them, I should have found the gpSPhone app there. All it had was "gba4ipod". So I tried that, but nothing noticable happened. So, I then tryed re-downloading 123locker. But, this time, when I try to download gba games, it says "Cannot Comply" and that I needed gpSPhone. So, with no more options, I looked for a forum to ask this long and tedious question in hopes that someone will help me out.

Please help me out, and reply ASAP. email is preferable (c_robertson47@hotmail.com), but I'll be checking back here now and then.

Thanks,
    Chris Robertson

P.S: Unfortunatly, my iPods running low on battery, so I was forced to leave out the part about the evil leprachaun and the flying cows, but please answer anyways.
  2. FusionDevTeam

FusionDevTeam New Member

go into cydia, install steffwiz repo, search all sources and install it, search gpsphone and install it. done.
  3. gpSPhoneHelpPls

gpSPhoneHelpPls New Member

No results for fpsphone or gpsphone incase that was a typo
  4. spacelord

spacelord New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I read on Zottod's website that he reach his limit on hosting files.So he took off this emulator and others and is storing them on his beta server.He also went on vacation.I restored my ipod touch yesterday and I thought I had download gpsphone and when I tried to install the bios file I got the cannot comply.
  5. FusionDevTeam

FusionDevTeam New Member

sorry, it was a typo

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Raider

Raider New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yes. gpSPhone is temporarily unavailable as Zod (the creator) has reached his hosting limits for the month. Try again on the 1st or 2nd of April.