gpsphone crash and bad save file help!!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by steve19137, May 9, 2009.

1. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

ok. i am playing pokemon emerald, and im very upset. i was at a level 20 pokemon, and when i saved, it crashed, and i got back in and it was at the beginning!!!!! so im wondering of there is a problem with the emulator (v. 5.0.0) and if so, how do i fix it? im really upset about it as i am overly obsessive with my pokemon games

Please Register or Log in to view images

. is there a save state file fix that i can get from cydia , or i can ssh into my ipod? or do i need to downgrade my emulator? much help appreciated, and thanks in advance.
  2. Aurongel

Aurongel Banned

set permissions to ROM directory and everything related to the emulator
  3. steve19137

steve19137 New Member

i think that worked, but it seems to simple a solution to me. any other help would be appreciated.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i didnt work!!! its crashed, but my file saved fine. help please!!!!
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    im still waiting. any save state fixes? i saw one on cydia earlier, but now i cant find it.
  4. Oregon

Oregon New Member

how are you saving? are you saving in game, or with the emulator "state save"?

i'm just starting and i really want to figure out how to save properly, because it REALLY SUCKS when you lose your pokemon halfway through the game.