gpSPhone Breaks Installer

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by alerune, Jan 29, 2008.

1. alerune

alerune New Member

Hey, I've spent the last few days hacking 1.1.3 in all the different ways, Nate true, Iphone Dev team Version 1 & 2. When ever i try to install the Gameboy advance Emulator it crashs during installation and breaks Installer. Has someone fixed this problem yet or am i just oging to have to wait?
  2. juniorgentile

juniorgentile New Member

i don't think that normal..maybe ur missing something or u messed something up.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. alerune

alerune New Member

Haha, you are right!, I figured out the problem. The Ipod Touch has two Partitions, 1 of the partiitions is for the OS and Applications which is only 300MB or like 250MB. The second Partition is for your media so it's equal to your Ipod's memory - 300MB (or 250MB). In the case of 1.1.3 the OS takes up almost all you space on that partition so Installer would refuse to install and crash becuase it ran out of room. I ended up using Boss Tools to move my Applications folder to the Media Partiition and that fixed everything. Sorry to bother you

I'll leave this post up for other people that aren't smart enough to read all the different threads to find a solution before they create one.

Please Register or Log in to view images