GpsPhone Bios; Via Rock

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Iseden, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iseden

Iseden New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Hello everyone, I have recently enrolled into this nice site in hopes to find a solution to the problem I am having with my GpsPhone bios. I dowloaded everything via ROCK and when I try to open (any) rom (I currently have the Pokemon package as a test) the screen turns black and a message shortly overlays it saying

"Sorry, but gpSP requires a Gameboy Adva image to run correctly. Make sure to ge authentic one, it`ll be exactly 16384 b and should have the following md5sum va

a860e8c0b6d573d191e4ec7db1b1e4f6

When you do get it name it gba_bis.bin in the same directory as gpSP.

Press any button to exit."

Then I press any button for another message which reads.

"You have an incorrect BIOS image. While many games will work fine, some w is strongly recomended that you obtain correct BIOS file. Do NOT report any bu are seeing this message.

Press any button to resume, at your own When you do get it name it gba_bis.bin in the same directory as gpSP.

Press any buttom to exit"

I cannot exit without pressing the home button though.
    I am new to jailbraking and need alot of help. I think I need to move some files around or something and do something in permissions. I am new so please bare with me. Thanks SO SO MUCH.

P.S. Some of the letters in teh message were kinda random like the "bu" and the random "w"
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Can someone please reply?
  2. Communati0n

Communati0n New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    im sure that the new gpsphone comes with bios already in it

which version do u hav?
  3. Iseden

Iseden New Member

I have version 6.6.7 I dowloaded it via Rock, along with a GBA Roms Package 1 (Pokemon), and the GBA BIOS file (required). When I load the game the above messages appear and I dont know what to do. I am new to Jailbreaking so I dont know what SSH is or how to use WinSCP (though I have it). Is this just some fluke?, and should I wipe my Ipod. Or do I have to use some kind of media transfer program with my computer? Thanks again!
  4. Laqia

Laqia New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    Your bios is in the incorrect folder. You need to use iFunbox or Winscp to move that bios file over. I think iFunbox is much easier to use but you have to be connected to the computer via USB. Once you get it, just search for "GBA" then download the bios file from google (Can't post link here just google gba_bios.bin and it should come up) once you have the file double click the GBA folder and put the bios file in it.
  5. Iseden

Iseden New Member

In the rock store you can install some bios for GBA right there, are those correct?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.