gpsphone action replay

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by princenaz08, Feb 24, 2008.

1. princenaz08

princenaz08 New Member

on gpsphone in the action replay game where is the switch on the left
  2. GarnetNGold

GarnetNGold Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    What? That made no sense.
  3. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah what do you meen? Explain?
  4. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont think there is a switch on the left because its supposed to be on the cartridge. i dont think action replay will work on gpshone
  5. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G

ok first, mean is spelt with an "a" not 2 "e"s. 2nd, if u have seen the actual Action Replay for the GBA, there is a switch and a button on the cartrage. the button can toggle the codes, turning them on and off, and the button, well i never figured out what that did exactly, but it like activated certain codes on MMBN1. so THAT is what this person meAns.... so, my question, where do u get the GBA Action Replay for the gpsphone?
  6. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    and my answer is, you cant. if the Action Replay for GBA had buttons on the cartridge itself, then even if you have the rom of the action replay, it wouldnt do you any good unless you could re-write the gpsphone application to simulate the action replay buttons. until there is Application Action Replay support, like the Game Genie support in the NES application, you're stuck playing your GBA games without cheating.
  7. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yea... as much as your argument does make sense, i've seen the rom on a few different sites. not any videos, just the link for the rom for the ssh. but i have seen my friend;s upod touch, and he had it on there. yes it was over the xbox live vision camera

Please Register or Log in to view images

, but it was clearly visible. so it IS possible. i do the whole re writing thing, with the xtra buttons and what not... so i guess what we need 2 do is request that ZodTTD makes a patch in an update that will have an action replay feature, and include the rom to get the action replay. and lets hope that it isn't a wiped out one... i kinda want the stock codes along with the rom... so yea.... it'd b cool
  8. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm not sure if it's the same with Action Replay, but I know this works with the GameShark.

Just download Visual Boy Advance and boot up your rom in that (from the computer). Load the codes into the emulator from the file menu. Make sure the codes work, then save the game in-game. Drag the .sav file to the GBA folder. Load up the saved game.