gpsphone 1.5 down grade help!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by PsYcHoKoRy, Nov 26, 2007.

1. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

I currently have the 1.5 upgrade to the gpsphone app and I dislike it because of the lag.. I want to down grade to the older version with the smaller screen and no lag.. Here is my problem.. I have no computer at the moment to download it and add it to my ipod touch via computer.. Is there a source out there somewhere that has the old version so I can download it via installer? If not (I know this is a stretch) could someone make a source with the old version on it so I could download it via installer really quick? Thanks for any help!
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

I agree it would be great if some one could upload it or tell me where to download it
  3. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    its in installer
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

You can change it to the small screen in settings, i still think the old one is better
  5. PsYcHoKoRy

PsYcHoKoRy New Member

the old version? where?
  6. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

I can't find it either
  7. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    you may as well downgrade to the .8 version. 1.0 wasn't very good it crashed a lot. hopefully you can get to a comp soon and get it.
  8. fecch

fecch New Member

ZodTTD has done some amazing work with this emulator, but I am sticking with version 1.0 for now because it does not lag as much and because the larger buttons are easier to control. After a bit of google searching, I found this link. At the bottom of the page there is a download link for gpSPhone 1.0. You can put it on your ipod with WinSCP. Just follow their instructions.