gpSPhone 0.16 + Gameboy Support

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Masky64, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Masky64

Masky64 New Member

I tried putting Pokemon Blue in gpSPhone and it didn't work. Please add Game Boy support.
  2. zacaj

zacaj New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thats because gpSPhone is a Gamboy Advance emulator, not Gameboy. They are completally different. Youd need to write another sepperate emulator for Gamboy, you cant just enable a few functions
  3. steeped

steeped New Member

Actually, there is a file which converts gameboy games to a gameboy advance file so you can play them on the emulators. Use the beautiful search button in the forums to find the good fella who kindly posted the topic about this converting program.
  4. zacaj

zacaj New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I havent looked at it, but I think Goomba is actually a Gameboy color emulator for GBA....
  5. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member

6. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

but again, as i have said before, emulating an emulator within an emulator, is not a good idea. its a lot different when you run it on the actual device (for example, running those emulators on a real gameboy advance) because that hardware was specifically designed to run games (as compared to zodttd's recent release, he has to emulate all of that from the GBA to the iPod).