gps phone 1.5.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by o.anthony5, Feb 5, 2008.

1. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member

Hey does anyone know how to get the GBA emulator working on the dev team jailbreak for 1.1.3? Because it doesnt on mine ! It will download then when its about to install it will go back to the home screen! I think maybe people should stick to 1.1.2 as there are too many problems on 1.1.3.
  2. vega191

vega191 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    nah uh.
    if you red STE's message he said that since installer's being updated as well as with most programs starting soon, 1.1.3 is pretty much going to be necessary
  3. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member

k thanks but what about the gba emulator cos I thought I might have to downgrade to get it to work.o yea and about when will 1.1.3 become essential cos I'm gonna downgrade then upgrade again then.
  4. zisko

zisko Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    im pissed that zod didint make 1.5.0 4 dev team
  5. link_08

link_08 New Member

6. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member

rit thanks but now the question is what is the most compatible jailbreak for 1.1.3 ? Cos at the moment I'm with iPodtouchmaster's and u can download f*** all!
  7. link_08

link_08 New Member

jajaja devs team official, is my fourth jailbreak and the one that is working with no issues, just arrenging the dock with summerboard will be a fix soon though, thats the one i recommend dude, also make sure to not update installer thts the huge mistake
  8. o.anthony5

o.anthony5 New Member

why shouldn't I update installer? I thought it was a good thing to update it.
  9. hphhonkey

hphhonkey New Member

why cant i save any of my games? it doesnt take the snapshot or whatever and save it to the saved games list...
    using 1.1.3 dev teams from computer
  10. link_08

link_08 New Member

Dude Works Pefect For Me, In Your Case I Will Ssh In My Ipod And Try T Set Permissions, Also Make Sure U Have Unistalled The Old Version First, Since That Version Wasnt Working Prpertly With 1.1.3 "(suggestion())))