Gps and battery issues.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by trauMa, Apr 25, 2010.

1. trauMa

trauMa New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Hello!

I have recently experienced problems with my 3G iPhone.

1. The phone is unable to find GPS signal. I used tomtom to search for gps signal earlyer today and left it in the window, for about 15 min. When I try to use the map app it doesen´t get a signal there either.

2. The battery has decreased battery life. I charged it all night, and now it only last a few hours. I don't know why, and even when the screen is locked the percentages just flys away. I have to charge it several times a day. What I find so wierd is that in last week it used to last a couple of days, before I had to charge it. I can give you an example of what happend today. I connected to a WI-FI network, to cheak the weather. When I started I had 63%. 5 min after, when I was done, I had 54%. I find it hard to belive that the battery needs replacement, sence the phone is only 4 months old.

I'm from Norway, so I apologize for any typos.
  2. dude245

dude245 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    When i first unlocked my phone it wouldnt do gps either, i found that adding cydia.pushfix.info, then d/l the fix wifi, running it, fixed the gps problem.. wierd i know, wouldnt hurt