Gpad G10 opinions

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by Candice, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Candice

Candice New Member

Hello before i decide to buy this, i would like to have someones opinion on if it's worth anything....
    I'm going to use it for surfing the web, playing games, watching movies and reading ebooks and pdf.
    Gpad G10 Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 3D Games Multi-Touch Gravi

Is this a known pad ?
    Seems like Apad iRobot, but with Telechip ??
    Anyone knows if this one is good ?
  2. metakirbyknight

metakirbyknight New Member

It looks like a cheap KIRF with a horrible resistive screen, slow processor, etc.

I really wouldn't pick this up. What for the Samsung Galaxy Tab successor. Supposedly, it will have a 10" screen and Android 3.0.
  3. Badd_Blood

Badd_Blood Well-Known Member

It doesnt seem like it has bad specs but, I wouldn't buy it simply because it won't last.
  4. OnlyAn8

OnlyAn8 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Why would it not last? Because it's made in China? You do know that Apple products are made in China right? Apple just charges you an arm and a leg. Sure the iPad is faster, and maybe more user friendly, has more features, etc, but I don't think these Gpads are as bad as people make them out to be.

I think for the price the Gpad is very nice. Plus it has Android. And I think $600 is a ridiculous price for an iPad. I'd love to have one, if I were rich.
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It looks cheap. Plus it's running Android 2.1. If 2.2 is sh*t on a tablet, an older version can't be any better.

And this was a 2 month old thread, btw.
  6. OnlyAn8

OnlyAn8 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It looks cheap? No that's just placebo effect from you knowing that it's only $150 and direct from China. It looks like an iPad. So I guess iPads look cheap.

And I don't care if it's a 2 month old, or 2 year old thread. I had something to say and I said it.

I don't care about the version of Android it is. I'm not a computer tech nerd. If I can browse internet, download apps, etc that's fine with me.

This is so cheap because it's direct from China, and sold from China. It doesn't get shipped to the US and have its price tripled because of the prices in the US (iPad is also sold by Apple, and we all know how expensive Apple makes their products). Common sense. Common US business practices. Don't get pissed because you essentially purchased a similar type product for $500+ dollars. Except yours runs on Apples firmware, and not Android.

....Just sayin'.
  7. bahamutspirit

bahamutspirit New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    With the iPad, you get regular software updates on top of all of the other features.

The difference? iPad was assembled in China, whereas the parts come from all over the other areas around Asia, and the designers as well as maintainers are all in the US.

This tablet? Everything about it is from China. There is a difference. Not to mention this is from a no name brand... Even if it's Android, there's a stark difference between an Android device from a name brand and one from a no name brand.
  8. OnlyAn8

OnlyAn8 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Don't get me wrong, the iPad is definitely superior. It should be with that pricetag. And the reason why this particular tablet is no name is because it's from China. Since a lot of stuff that we buy in the US is from China, it's no secret that China has A LOT of different brands to choose from. Rather than the few "trusted" brands we have here in the US.

And honestly, to me, the only difference is the price. I can't see this tablet being really that horrible. I've done a lot of research on them, and many people were raving about them, claiming it is the best tablet you can get for that kind of price. Sure, it's a no name brand, but I have no problem with generic. I get generic aspirin, generic clothing, etc. Sure, this is an electronic device, but if I were to get 2 or more years out of it, I'd consider it to be $150 well spent.

Again, I appreciate your input. Lots of things to think about.
  9. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't get pissed? You're the one who cares enough to type up a whole paragraph trying to explain why it doesn't suck.

And I don't care where it comes from, or how much it costs. It looks cheap.
  10. OnlyAn8

OnlyAn8 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I typed up a whole paragraph explaining everything to you. Yes, I'm intelligent enough to form a whole paragraph instead of just making a claim like "it looks cheap" and then having nothing else to say about it. It doesn't look that cheap to me. Cheaper than an iPad? Sure. I'd hope it would be.

And again, you said the same thing as your last post, broken record. Your iPads expensive, wow. Have fun with the sh*tty resale when the new ones come out.

By the way, I can tell that you're a real winner by your signature. But instead it should read "My opinion = worthless, biased"