Got my Ipod Touch... but there's a catch :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SaMaster14, Oct 5, 2007.

1. SaMaster14

SaMaster14 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Well, my parents bought me the Touch, but won't let me have it until the holidays.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Do you guys think I should have waited to get it for bugs to get fixed in later released Ipod's or does it not matter if I buy it now, or in a month?
  2. djricekcn

djricekcn New Member

Can't say, for all I know it can end up like the new PS3 SKU's (gimping certain things out to make it cheaper), don't think anyone can answer for you
  3. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

Uhm... that's a bad thing to do to technology... they shouldn't have bought it this early if they're gonna keep it another 2 months... because by then, it would have been cheaper or something.
  4. timothyjay2004

timothyjay2004 New Member

Your iPod should be fine. The only thing that sucks is that you will end up loosing 2 months of warranty on it. And as for a price drop. That won't happen on this devise. It's at as low as it's going to go, unless the refurbs pop up. Your iPod should be fine. I wouldn't worry. Only recommendation, get the apple care on it.
  5. centplyr

centplyr Member

yea you shold ask them to return it and get the latest..(if any) around the holiday season...........unless there's strong evidence to suggest that everyone will want a touch on the holiday season.
  6. Urbz

Urbz New Member

sh*t man, that rly sucks...
    I say return it and have them buy you one closer to christmas. because:
    1) you won't go crazy knowing there's the best iPod ever sitting right there in their {closet, room, safe, den, secret place, other hiding place}
    2) Longer warrantee.

or you could locate it and use it without them knowing, and put it back a week before the holidays! Trust me, the box is so easy to put everything back in! Only thing is, it's probably shrinkwrapped.
    Which leads me to my question: do you have a shrinkwrapper?
  7. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

you kniving little bastard! just buy your own iPoT on a credit card or something and pay it off. ask your parents for money instead for Xmas.
  8. Last

Last New Member

Agreed, problem/issue solved.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Last
  9. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    but his parents already bought it, so they would figure something fishy goin' on if you tell them to return it, and they'll also be hurt that you don't want their present, (lol.)

Cheers,
    Ben.
  10. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

That sucks, I hear there might be a $100+ price drop in the next few monthes, lol why would they make you wait that is just mean, if they wanted to give it to ya for christmas (or whatever) they shouldn't have told ya they should of surprised ya lol