Got a question...Defective iPod Touch 2G..=(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Xettexl, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Xettexl

Xettexl New Member

Ok heres my situation. Bought my ipod touch 2g 32gb at circuitcity on black friday. It had alot of dust under the screen so I exchanged it for a new one. Now my current ipod touch 2g 32gb has a little speck of dust under the screen which is killing me..it's screen goes down a little when pressed and ever so often it just craps out on me and gives me that connect to itunes image after I set it up and sync all my music/videos and stuff to it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now If I'm correct circuit city only allows you to return/exchange an item twice..so if I can't return it will setting up a genius appointment and asking the guy at the genius bar to take my defective one and give me a new one work?

Can I still do a genius appointment and make a return for a new one at apple store even though I bought mine at circuitcity?

Help please!!! Just bought like $30.00 worth of apps and got my rebel touch today and really want a working ipod touch 32gb 2g..
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yes, you have a 1 year warranty through Apple regardless of where you purchased the iPod touch.
  3. Xettexl

Xettexl New Member

Thank You!! Gonna try circuit city tomorrow if I can't return it..which I should because I just talked to a circuit city cs on the phone and they said I could. Then I'll try my luck with a genius at apple. Wish me luck!!!!