Google Search ?

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Brii, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Brii

Brii Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Okay so my internet life RELIES on google to do all my searching , & answer a lot of my questions . & Every time i try to google something now , it always either doesnt load , or takes me to some random website . I wait for it to load for ever , it never does . & its really starting to annoy me . Today i was trying to download cyder 2 for windows & i googled it & it randomly took me to some home buying site . I have tried googling with Opera& Mozilla Firefox; Same thing happens . Is there any way to resolve this ? I tried it with bing as well .. Apparantly same thing happened there . But when i click a link on a certain page , its perfectly fine . Help ?
  2. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    do you have one of those malware things on your computer? It does that to my moms computer and i had to remove some fake antivirus program to stop it.
  3. Brii

Brii Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Oh that definitely could be a possibilty
  4. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It's a virus. I used to have that, was never able to take it off so I restored my computer. But, you can take the link you are about to click on and drag it to a new tab or somehow open it in a new tab. that's the way I used to work it out, and man, that helped out a lot.

Btw, this virus is called a Zombie Network or a "Bot Network"
  5. Brii

Brii Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I found out i had some fake virus protection . I uninstalled it & google works like a charm again . thanks
  6. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Glad to help in whatever way possible that we had no idea we did.