Good reason not to switch to Blackberry?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pogoyoyo, Oct 20, 2008.

1. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Aug 3, 2008
    As some may know i got my iphone stolen, and im looking for another phone / music player. This time around im looking to go a little cheaper so if i do ever get my phone stolen again, it wont be a huge loss like my iphone. I once did have a blackberry curve but i sold it to get the iphone.. but now that i look at both, the blackberry really looks good against the iphone.. I mean bluetooth is a REALLY big issue with the iphone in my opinion, somethin which the blackberry is REALLY good at.. And the speaker... jesus, loud on blackberry, barely any output from iphone.. Bad thing is tho is the memory card use in the blackberry, but it does cost a lot less than the iphone...
    Anyone wanna take a shot at why the blackberry is worse and why i should get another iphone maybe?
  2. Dafreakzo

Dafreakzo New Member

Dec 27, 2007
    I just got a brand new BlackJack II 3 days ago. After only three days of using it I am trading my friend his Iphone 8GB 1st gen for my blackjack.

The phone is slow, not many apps or games for it, windows mobile 6.1 blows. Nothing even remontley interesting.

Iphone is a def if you are looking for entertainment.

This comming from an Ipod touch owner for over a year now.
  3. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    I think both have their ups and downs. I personally think the iPhone is the better purchase but it's really up to you. Blackberry is coming out with an app store similar to Apple. March 2009 I think. Just research both and see what will work better for you.