Good quality, great sounding speakers for iPod Touch 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by danhenshy23, Apr 27, 2009.

1. danhenshy23

danhenshy23 New Member

I have spent the last few weeks researching and comparing iPod docking stations that have a good sound quality (i.e. no distortion at high volumes) and actually charge the iPod touch 2nd gen model.
    So far, I have been unsuccessful in finding good quality speakers, which will charge the iPod for under £100.
    It is usually the case that I find a product which has great reviews in terms of sound quality, but will however not charge the 2nd gen touch, or it will be a docking station that does charge 2nd gen but has bad sound quality reviews.

Can anyone here advise me on a docking station that sounds great, charges the latest iPods and is under £100?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Dan
  2. Matt-09

Matt-09 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Where will you be putting the unit and how big do you want it to be? If you just want a small bedside system, take a look at the Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere. I got it for £97, it charges the 2G Touch and the sound is good, but it's not uber loud, because its designed to be a portable system, and has a rechargeable battery.

If you answer my first question, we should be able to help more.
  3. borgqueen

borgqueen New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have that Logitech unit but I got it at Sam's Club for $79. and the sound is good but what you consider great could be something else and at your money price could be asking alot.