Good FM Transmitter for iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Complexis, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Complexis

Complexis Retired Moderator

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Anyone know any good FM Transmitters to use with the iPod Touch? Thanks in advance.
  2. carpz

carpz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I have belkin transmitter, ( its not on of those fancy ones that auto scans or anything, got it for 30$ 2 years ago) and it doesnt transmit well at first, but if you open it up and unscrew everything, ( simple ) and get an antenna wire( i got mine from my stereo system with radio) and coil it up( around a dowel or sumthing) and then solder or twist around where it says 'ant' or sumthing similar and it will boost the signal by sooo much, it plays completely clear now, with out any breakouts ( reminds me of the clean and clear and under control commercial

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
    try it out, dont buy a really expensive one, cuz its the same signal strenghth, cuz of the FCC or somthing it cant go any higher. so you have to do it yourself.
  3. rdzsaxplaya

rdzsaxplaya New Member

None are good in my opinion, just save your cash and invest on a bluetooth setup, sound quality is great and it's nice not having any cords holding you back while your driving.
  4. josephlaffan900

josephlaffan900 Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i use griffin itrip! i think its the best one for ipods!
  5. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    ^yeah i got one of those too, it's great

and now they have that newfangled one that auto-searches for the best station and does all this other cRaZy stuff