[Good commercial app on cydia] Easywakeup

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Zero kool, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Zero kool

Zero kool New Member

Hey guys i was browsing the new apps on cydia today and i noticed the first commercial app that looked promising!

Please Register or Log in to view images

It's called Easywakeup and is an application designed to help people get up in the morning feeling refreshed, istead of being tired and cranky(probably really good for people in school!) I'll be updating this post with a review on the app soon and was wondering if anyone else has it, liked it, ect.

Also for those who dont have the extra cash(most of us

) you can get a free activation key via this special offer: http://easywakeup.net/en/content/special-offer

Have a good day

-Zero
  2. allenmehrer

allenmehrer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm hopefully skeptical of the app. If it works then i'd love it and use it everynight. If it doesn't, well then it'll be like the other 9,000 useless apps out there.

I'll also give it a shoot and right a review once i've used it for a couple days.
    here is a link to their promotion page. (http://easywakeup.net/en/content/special-offer)

Allen
  3. donkeychill

donkeychill Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    There seems to be a good new app on cydia that I want to try out and then right a review about. It's called EasyWakeup it looks to be pretyt helpful for those restless nights.

Heres a special offer on it: http://easywakeup.net/en/content/special-offer

donkeychill
  4. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Ahem, you guys, stop it.
    If you all try to spam that link or write a thousand reviews about the same app, then I'll be forced to close this and any other related threads.

Capische?
  5. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Here's an idea, don't repeat what the original poster said. You don't all need to tell everyone about a good new application available is Cydia, and there is a link to get it free. This does not mean make a new thread. Just go else where, we don't need twenty of these posts...
  6. Lensflare

Lensflare New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Agreed. Although the developer had the right idea about advertising the product, this idea doesn't carry over too well with forums...

I've heard more advertising than reviewing, and it's obviously either the same person or people who just want a free app without even trying.

And yes, I've basically summarized what the moderator and Stephen said, but I am curious if the product works or not. Has someone here actually tried it that can review it without an advertising pitch?
  7. arun_srmcp

arun_srmcp New Member

Helo all,

I want to know “how to open the app in main menu when browsing some other app in ipd touch with out going to main menu”.

Please find eg below...

http://www.appleiphoneschool.com/installerapp/

In the attached link there is a video and the guy does that......

Please let me know which app have to be downloaded.

Many thanks

Attached Files:

8. allenmehrer

allenmehrer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You guys are nutts. I believe these posts are all held in this same thread. This couldn't be any worse than the million, "how do i hack my 2g touch?". Actually this is better because it reviews a paid app. Thanks

Easywakeup 1.3.244

The program is small, easy to add different alarms and simple to use. However it was not designed for the ipod touch. It can not play the sounds to wake up without a speaker but then also must be attacked to your hand to work! Good idea however i can not review this any further since it simply will not work, without odd wires or speakers, being rigged to your touch.
  9. totalfilth

totalfilth New Member

Was just looking at this, one thing though.. Sleeping with it attached to my hand.

That just don't seem right, what if i scratch something (oo er) in the night?

I could do myself an injury, lol.

I'll pass cheers.
  10. EasyWakeup's developer

EasyWakeup's developer New Member

Hello all,

We much improved our program. Now it supporting iPod Touch.
    Also you can try to use free Lite version.
    Soon we release 1.8 version where we will add supporting custom ringtones. Also add supporting listen alarms with headphones for iPod Touch's users.
    Unfortunally we don't have iPod Touch and we can't testing EasyWakeup on it. We will appreciate if somebody give us feedback.

Thanks.