Good case that gives good access to the screen

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by kOrNwHeAt, Dec 23, 2007.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hey I've been looking around and checking the posts and I can't seem to find the perfect case. I'm looking for something preferably leather, but I don't mind if its not, and I want easy access to the screen. I got the ezgear flip case but the holster for the iTouch is a couple of milimeters about the screen and it makes it awkward to use the edge of the keyboard or something like that.
    I was wondering if there was a case that maybe snapped together or something where it only covered the ends of the iTouch. Like something that has ends that slip over the ends of the iTouch and don't hinder any kind of access to the screen.
    I'm sorry if this description isn't enough. I'm really tired right now and I can barely think straight. lol
  2. Alloramadai

Alloramadai New Member

Check out Sena cases. Good screen access in leather. A nice looking, functional case IMO.
  3. Night-Hawk

Night-Hawk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    How much does it cost???
  4. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    yeah I'm looking at them right now, but what I mean is, is there any case out there that doesn't have the strips down the long sides of the screen? Like the case I have has those strips and they make it hard to press any button near the edges of the screen. I want a case that just goes on the ends of the iTouch so that it will still hold onto the iTouch but it wont make access to the edges of the screen difficult.
  5. schr

schr New Member

I've also been looking for an answer to the exact same question... but not getting anywhere

I currently have a DLO Videoshell but find that powering off is a pain in the ass... and I pretty much have to take the case off if i want to use the Dock application because the case comes too close to the screen.

I've been looking at the Elan Convertible case but I feel like the case comes too close to the screen and I would run into the same problem with the Dock app... can anyone who owns this case verify this?
    http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/elanconvertible

I've also been looking at the Capsule because I looks to have good screen access but I'd rather a leather case because I feel like it would absorb more of an impact if i drop it (which I eventually will).
    http://www.switcheasy.com/iTouch.htm#gallery

Anyways... I plan to replace my current case when I finally find a good one.
  6. nolanb2

nolanb2 New Member

Have you looked at the Protective Case by incase? It's rubber, but I'd say as far as screen access, it's probably as good as it gets for a case.

Hope that helps
  7. schr

schr New Member

thanks nolan, went out and bought the case today... looks and feels great and has good screen access. Only downside is that you have to buy a screen protector seperatly but I just kept the old one that came with my other case.

I would recommend this case
  8. Hsoccer70

Hsoccer70 New Member

thanks for the help guys :]
  9. tigerelsker

tigerelsker New Member

I use this case, and I love it. DLO HipCase Leather Folio

amazon link