Good Bluetooth headphones?

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Chronico, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was thinking of getting these sennheisers: http://www.buydig.com/shop/product....dium=cpc&utm_campaign=SRPX210BT&sku=SRPX210BT
    http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser/home_en.nsf/root/private_headphones_wireless-headphones_502378

Does anyone have experience connecting these to an ipod touch (2g)? Iv'e heard the play control's don't work but at-least I'm getting volume control, that has to work since its built in right? Any others in the >150$ price range? These ones look pretty awesome and Ive had many other cheaper sennheisers that sounded great, I just wanted to get some feedback.
  2. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    Hmmm, there aren't many generically higher-quality companies making Bluetooth headsets...

I could say that Sony has a few, they kinda make great sound, but I am just not liking the designs... They have some "cool" behind the neck/over the ear one's, and reviews aren't that bad.

Please Register or Log in to view images

But they are $99 on sale for $58 so they probably aren't great quality...
  3. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks, Ill probably ask for the sennhisers (since my birthday is next month.) I was just making sure theres not a more common one thats better since I have never seen these any-ware. Guess Bluetooth just isn't that popular. Only reason I need them is because my headphone jack is messed up, for the second time in 1.5 years. Should have gotten an extended warranty

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. APV

APV Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    There is the odd Etymotic ones... they MAY be good as well... But are in-ear.

AND, there are some more Senheissers... Like the MX W1's... But those are in-ear as well and $500.
  5. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I like in ears but I don't want people laughing at me and pressing buttons on my ear remote. No cord and better sound is enough to get me to switch to over the ear's the