Good app idea!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by tjfoz, Mar 21, 2008.

1. tjfoz

tjfoz New Member

I was on Apollo today on MSN and realized something. I wish I could do a little multi-tasking. I know that the OS of the Iphone/Touch allows for running multiple apps at once, at least they run in the background after hitting the home button (holding closes out the app completely). Well, anyways, wouldn't it be nice if there was an app that was much like "Spaces" in which you could see all the apps you want to run at once and it would be a scrollable area in which you move to each app. So I could get an MSN message while playing iPhysics and downloading a ******* off of *******ula. Maybe the SDK and some First or Third partiers could get this done. It would be way more efficient for multitaskers like me!

Please Register or Log in to view images

What do you think?
  2. irchief

irchief New Member

wait how do you completley close an app, hold it for how long, becuase it might save me some battery
  3. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Hold the home button for 5 or so seconds.
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    That would be pretty cool...
  5. tjfoz

tjfoz New Member

You will save a little

If you are like me and press the hold button alot, that is also sleep to a certain extent isn't it? All the apps are suspended except the music app right?

So in other words, battery life wouldn't be saved? Can someone help me here? haha
  6. maws333

maws333 New Member

I would love to see an app like this!