Going into The Apple Store and your experience

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ThatGEEKFreak, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Ok, so I have seen a few threads about Apple employee's freaking out when they saw jailbroken iPods, I have a similar experience but it wasn't as bad. Ok so my parents took me and my best buddy to Chicago, as some of you probably know theres an apple store there and I love computer stores in general. Alright so we go in, coolest place, glass stairs, so freaking awesome right. Well my friend goes to, duh, duh, duh buy a case, of course earlier that month I had jailbroken it for him. Well theres a scratch on the case and my buddy asks the guy if there are anymore, so he put the case on his iPod to see how it looked, pressed the home button, slid to unlock ZOMFG, its jailbroken. I distinctly remember him opening TTR with a very confused look on his face and saying "You really shouldn't have this." my friend replied carefully "I know" and we left, that was it. But this was back when it was still a little more underground to Apple employee's, he seemed amusingly confused.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So share any stories you have, I want to hear them.
  2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

it must be cool to be the security guard in the apple store, all they do is go on the macs all day.
  3. ThatGEEKFreak

Device:
    iPad 3
    Naw, they just hang by the front door, people in and out like you wouldn't believe.
  4. osi umenyoria

osi umenyoria New Member

deletes this
  5. ThatGEEKFreak

Device:
    iPad 3
    Why, I want to know other's experiences

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. beezy

beezy New Member

mmm well, i went to the apple store here in KC, and i bought an ipod, my dad got a mini, i got a case and we got an iphone for my uncle...then we left, craazyyy i know, but yes it DID happen, lol
  7. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I went into the Apple store, Jailbroke all the iPods, bricked all the iPhones, and then Jailbroke my own iPoT on one of the computers. Steve Jobs was there and I punched him in the face for being a loser. Then I fought off 19.5 security guards (one was a midget), stole thrity 32GB iPods and 115 iPhones. Then I went to Louie Vitton, stole a bag to put it all in, and then went to the Sharper Image, where I stole a motor scooter and made my daring escape.

And don't even get me started on the chase...
    2 people like this.
  8. mclaurin10

mclaurin10 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    mine was almost the exact same as yours, The "apple man" lol put my ipod in a case and turned it on, of course there was orange tapper and time, then she tapped and Vista Maximus showed up, lol. So she looks at me, then at my iPod, then at me and says "you shouldnt do this to an ipod" But I responded "why" and she didnt say anything. She rang up the case and I left lol.
  9. HotBrownies

HotBrownies New Member

Very entertaining. heres mine. not kidding.

i wwent to the apple store with my friend who was getting an ipod touch and i was of course listening to my jailbroken ipod and i was playing icopter and one of thier floor salesmen went up to me to ask if "i needed help with anything" and they saw me playing. i couldn't hear them (playing music) and they are watching me for a while and then another person comes and they are both unaware that it is possible and they look at me like some child prodigy. so they ask me how i did it and i tell them. its all over the internet, blah blah blah and i show them my rainbow apple boot logo and i swear one of them #$%@ their pants. so my friend comes back. i say by to the nice people and leave.
  10. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    LMFAO
    great story