God i feel like a noob HELP PLZZ ha

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Vision_Again, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    ok well i installed the "iphonelike" and "isetting" apps from the blaze private source(which i got for free) and it like totally messed up my ipod i really would not like to hard restore but i can i guess....well like it will like turn on but wenever i try to click on somethin the icon darkens but doesnt do anything is there any way to fix this tht u know of help plzzzz

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    plz someone=[[[[[
  3. luigispinal

luigispinal New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    dude, force restore.. sorry.. nothing else to do..
  4. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    ok thought thts wat i would have 2 do
  5. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

That is really why that other thread should of been closed for the reason that this WILL happen to other people as well. I really wish the mods would take some actions on the op of that other thread!!!

He has no authority to screw with someone's app and then post an unreliable product.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    maybe its should of been closed but the mods work hard and there good at it they have a lot to do and cant always b there to fix every little thing
  7. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

Look buddy, just because you have more posts than me doesn't mean that you are any more intelligent than I am. I know EXACTLY how useful and busy the mods are around here. I watch this forum EVERY day and I know exactly what is possible and not.
    All I am saying is that this is a potentially dangerous remix of an app and this should of been noticed. It was closed once and it should of stayed closed in my opinion. But we all know how opinions go. don't we.
    I also know that there are mods(and please don't take offence) that are young enough to be my kids and I also know that some of them don't even have a clue to as what is going on with up to date information on the ipod. This is not good. I am not trying to rag on the mods however my point is, if something is potentially harmful it should be kept a close eye on. That is just good sense. PERIOD. Besides I really do not want to start some big argument war. I am just trying to make people use their heads before jumping into something.

EDIT: I just noticed that the thread was finally closed again. This is good news and this is the way it should of been in the first place. I commend whoever closed that thread.