Go look at my entry to the photoshop app contest!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Zigg47, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey everyone Last Friday Gizmodo.com started a contest for the best iPod Touch or iPhone app that would never get approved. So i entered and finished it last night and sent it in. I just looked back there and i didn't win but the person who did win made a really cool app. So if you want to see me entry go here:

http://i.gizmodo.com/photogallery/illegalapps/1006460973

maybe leave a comment i don't care and look at the other entries!!!!!!!!!
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

its a funny idea, but you should work on the appearance:

red and black, although cool looking, make hard to read text, as well as certain fonts. font style and color are important.

also things look kinda scattered and random, try to make everything neat. if the part of the picture you are cutting out gets cut off by the edge of the picture, try to hide that part of it or have the cut off side match the edge of the entire picture.

obviously it doesnt matter in this case, its just a silly photoshop contest, but its just another lesson and bad habits can stick.
  3. Zigg47

Zigg47 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    oh well yeah when i finished i realized that it was hard to read but i was too tired to fix it so i just left it not caring. As for the edge being cutoff i decided left it like that because like you said it was just a silly photoshop contest so i didnt really care. Thanks for the heads up though