Release Glass Case

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Johnny Quest, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Ok, this is all the files I've created "Glass Case", "Charcoal" and "Charcoalmatic" I'm working on the batteries, weather, notes, phone, and Calculators for the Charcoalmatic themes. Also, I'm updating the Glass Case theme to make it a bit better (the icons).

thank you for downloading the themes and giving me tips. Any thing else let me know.

Attached Files:

2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i think this looks okay... but somthing about the icons... i dont like... but awesome looking wallpaper... lol.. it amazing!
  3. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

erm....many things could be fixed.
    Not in any order

-Badge does not match
    -Dock seems like a streched out icon
    -Need new font
    -Cant really see the text when the tree is there.

Maybe make a info.plist to get rid of the text below the icons and maybe a calendar style that fits better.
  4. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Like i said, put a better font and its great!
  5. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    thanks for the input. I'm not really good with the badge and info.plist thing. I wouldn't know where to put it. I just used the one the ipot had. I can still make adjustments. thanks again for your advise.
  6. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Looks really nice! I don't really like the dock, too simple. Also the shade around the text could be a little darker to make it easier to read. I think you should make the dock icons look different...not really sure what would look best for them though.
  7. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I'm working on it. Thanks for the advice. It was a last minute thing to just put it out there before someone else comes up with it. Now, I'm working on more ideas to make it better thanks to all who pointed out little tweaks that should be made.
  8. Germany

Germany Banned

Good job, I like the improvement. Just a couple touch ups and it will be complete. Great concept, I love the icons and wallpaper!
  9. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

looks nice
    good job
  10. Johnny Quest

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Hey gang, I'm working on some more things with this theme. I'm trying to make it my baby project. Thanks for the compliments. As I get better with photoshop and ideas, I've made this slider. to me, it looks good so I'm posting it. But, I'll be posting more stuff like; music player, weather, and maybe the calculator (that one takes a bit more time). Here's the slider file let me know what you guys thing so far. Thanks again.

P.S. put it in your theme folder but make a folder "Bundle" and put the file in there, and load it with winterboard. If not, you'll have to go to the system folder in ssh.

Attached Files: