Glasklart

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by TakenAppleDownAPeg, Jul 9, 2010.

1. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Does having the 5600+ glasklart icons theme selected lag the ipod touch? It seems to lag my device more than the couple hundred one I used to have
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I don't think it should.. unless you have all 5600 icons on your springboard.
  3. TakenAppleDownAPeg

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    mmmmmmm, I wonder if its the Spirit JB then, when I had it BlackRa1ned it seemed less laggy
  4. CocaCola

CocaCola New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Get any new mobile substrate addons?

Spirit doesn't slow down your device that much. It's 99% unnoticeable.
  5. TakenAppleDownAPeg

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    not that i know of, i just restored all the JB apps with rock, and i was using rock before I had to restore my touch, rock sent it into a reboot loop so i had to restore
  6. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Here's a game for you. In the above paragraph, find all the words in bold. (Tricky, I know.) If you manage to find all three, you have discovered the source of any problems you are having and many problems you will have in the future. The solution is to do a clean restore and never even think of using Rock again.

(I'm serious. It causes performance issues and a multitude of other problems that will appear and cause you to have another reboot loop. Stay away from it.)