Glaskart Album Art Lockscreen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by TerioN, Feb 14, 2009.

1. TerioN

TerioN New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey has anyone else noticed this problem?

When I'm playing a song with album art, and then I go to the lockscreen, the album art shifts down so there's this ugly black space at the top.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also, when I want to skip tracks on the lockscreen, the title of the song shifts down...

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I See.... idk why that happened.....
  3. Kukumber

Kukumber New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Doesn't happen for me, maybe the order of themes in winterboard is causing problems?
  4. Tturner

Tturner New Member

Your album art hasn't moved, that's where it always is. You're using the Glaskart theme which makes the UILCDBackground.png (the lockscreen header) invisible, that header is also used when displaying what is playing on the lockscreen. The default one looks frosted on top, so you cannot see the annoying black bar. If you remove the UILCDBackground.png from the theme, your album art lockscreen will look normal again but your lockscreen (when music is not playing) will not be clear anymore.

About the double tap controls on the homescreen, same deal. Fish through the .theme to find something that looks like that and delete it and it will return to normal (stock) double tap controls. But by default, when you double tap the home button on the lockscreen, the controls show up and move the song title down.