Gizmodo brings back the camera rumour

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Tommm, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Tommm

Tommm Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    http://gizmodo.com/5410013/here-we-go-again-camera-equipped-ipod-touch-this-spring

Judging by the space in the current 3rd gen, you wouldn't be able to fit a camera that does pictures in, so having a 0.3 VGA one like the nano makes sense.
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    God. Return of the rumors. I'm doubting it, and even if it does... The iPod nano's camera is terrible. Almost unusable.
  3. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    im sorry but i hate you, we have only just got over the whole "When is the new touch with a camera being released???" "is it true that there is an ipod touch 3rd gen v2 coming out at christmas??"

could you not have just let it die?
  4. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Lol really

If I emailed one of these tech blogs, and said that a new iPod touch was coming out, I'd suddenly become a 'reliable source'. I wouldn't even need pictures.
  5. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    lol u wouldnt need any, if u said, the new touch is coming in june, AND IT HAS A CAMERA!! they would not only beleive you, but they would also treat you like a god for sharing that information
  6. _JKK_

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yep, lol probably. Oh well, people. I doubt that Apple would take the thunder away from the iPhone by releasing a new iPod touch around the same time. It just won't happen.
  7. teagan1000000

teagan1000000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If apple does this ide b pissed off, i got a 3g 32 gig, but if not i upgraded from 2g and the speed difference is amazing
  8. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    im getting a 3rd gen for christmas and tbh i dont give a f*** whether a 4th gen comes out and it can act as a microwave while i play my game yet still be smaller than the thrid gen. There will always be something better, you just have to accept that rumours are rumours and most of them are utter balls
  9. Smithy

Smithy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol, well said my friend
  10. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    I wouldn't care if a camera ( Only video ) would come out for the iPod Touch. I've been enjoying my iPt 3G for a long time now.

Plus if Apple somehow adds the camera functionality at least make one that takes still pictures, you know as a sign of "Sorry for the delay, here's what we've came up for you"