giving up...

Discussion in 'Graphics, Design, and Photography' started by Tman47, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    okay so as some of you may know. I started on the avatar collage a while back.... and as some others of you may know, i havent been on for a while.

This absence as i explained before had been due in part to my hard drive being corrupted. I lost all, or almost all of my psds. The collage was one of them, i had started again but i really cannot substitute the time i had spent on it before, so i will upload the current psd i have, and feel free to download it and maybe someone could complete it. if they do, i do not care whether or not credit is given to me for it. So go ahead. Sorry for not finishing the project..

EDIT: Here's the upload
    http://www.[PIRACY.mu].com/?d=H4NO2F90
  2. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    aww

Please Register or Log in to view images

lets see what all of us can do with it
  3. dashwood03

dashwood03 New Member

feel sad, I'm waiting for it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Germany

Germany Banned

Could someone upload a picture of it? It would be so much easier than downloading it.

Btw, I was looking forward to it, but I don't have the skills to finish it. I think it would be awesome if someone here did finish it. Can't wait to see the final product if anyone ever completes it.
  5. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    can some on use a different site i would love to look at it so far. the mega thing isn't loading teh image.