Giveaway

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by mackattack2324, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mackattack2324

mackattack2324 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My friend is holding a big giveaway
    This giveaway consists of Snow Leopard, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle 1G and 2G, iPod Touch Cases, WD 80 GB Hard Drive, Apple Headphones, iPod/iPhone Charger, Age of Empires 3, Mac DVI Adapter, Bluetooth headset.
    To enter watch the video below and follow the instructions, all you have to do its comment/subscribe/favorite/rate...takes minutes...it only has 300 views ends when the video reaches 500 views.

Snow Leopard, iPod Touch, iPod Shuffle 1G and 2G, iPod Touch Cases, WD 80 GB Hard Drive, Apple Headphones, iPod/iPhone Charger, Age of Empires 3, Mac DVI Adapter, Bluetooth headset

[redacted]
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  3. mackattack2324

Device:
    iPod touch
    y is this considered spam...im not getting anything out of it. its not like one of those referral websites or sumthing, that is spam...i've seen so many people make that a requirement in entering their contest...and ive been a member here for a while. its not like i just joined to create this thread
  4. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    it's still spam...
  5. mackattack2324

Device:
    iPod touch
    i know that i am in a way advertising my friends video, but i only did it cause i thought some people would be interested, considering it is a giveaway for and ipod touch...if it was for like an xbox or ps3, on an ipod touch forum, then definitely spam...i see people saying that their selling their ipods. please tell me how that isnt spam and this is. This forum finds it acceptable for people to advertise the selling of their ipods and yet advertising the giving away of an ipod is somehow spam...please explain that to me
  6. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's spam. Link deleted and thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.