GIVEAWAY #AWESOME: iPTF BurnBall Tribe

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by spoonforknife, Feb 6, 2009.

1. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

iPTF BurnBall Tribe!

@timhaines on Twitter has been kind enough to let IPTF have a BurnBall tribe! Basically you can help win promo codes for the forum, and help spread knowledge about iPod touch Fans, as we'll get shout outs on Twitter, Facebook, and BurnBall itself.

Things you need:

1. Facebook
    2. An account here
    3. BurnBall (we'll be giving out copies of BurnBall as our tribe starts winning)
    Here's what you need to do:

1. Join the FaceBook event
    2. Plead here or on Twitter for BurnBall/Buy it/Say hoorah if you already have it.
    3. Post here to join our tribe, so we can have a database.
    4. Post on the FaceBook wall, saying you're joining our tribe.
    5. Set your name to be <your name>-IPTF in BurnBall.
    6. Recruit other members if your friends have BurnBall.

Here are the rules:

• Tribe members need to have their tribe name setup in game as above, and be registered on the Facebook event as above.
    • Tribe members play BurnBall each day, trying to win the highest score for their tribe.
    • The BurnBall high score board shows all time, this week, and today high scores. It will be the "Today" scores used for Tribes.
    • The first 9 days (see other info below), the winner (tribe receiving the promo code) will be the tribe who has the highest combined score of their top 3 players in easy. The next 10 days, it will be the highest combined score of their top 3 players in hard. The final 10 days, it will be the highest score of their top 3 players in OMG. I'll keep track of this in the event, and will send everyone attending the event a FB message when it changes.
    • At 8PM PST that day's entries close, the winning tribe is announced, and entries for the next day open.
    • The person with the highest score from the winning tribe now takes a vacation instead of the highest individual scorer.
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
  3. uber hax

uber hax Guest

i want burnball!
  4. spoonforknife

Due to a complete lack of interest by iPod touch fans on Burnball, @timhaines has sent us 3 more burnball codes! Incredible! The giveaway ends in exactly 12 hours: 9:00 AM EST. To enter to win BurnBall, tell one friend to buy burnball or join the clan, post here, and hope you win! Winners will be announced later that day.
  5. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Awesome, thanks dforky! I'd love to join the tribe xP!
  6. SilentRider

SilentRider New Member

I'm requesting membership to this tribe. My Burnball name is Javier. Let me know if you want me!
  7. spoonforknife

Absolutely. Everybody with BurnBall is strongly encouraged to join! 1 more code remains! The first one goes to negamaki. The other to a random member of which I have chosen. One more code! Next poster without burnball gets the code!
  8. negamaki

negamaki Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Thanks spoony! I joined the tribe and will download Burnball when my iPhone is done syncing.

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. spoonforknife

Seriously, next person gets a free application.

EDIT: :O JAVIER!!! You're the all time highest scorer ever in OMG! :O :O :O!!
  10. SilentRider

SilentRider New Member

Krapps took my lead on Easy, but I took it back. Only by 4 points though. LoL.
    Come on people, you can get the game free (the next one that posts just like spoon said) and then try to win more codes for other iPTF members.